Lake Washington Therapy is located in Downtown Kirkland and the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle and is by appointment only. Day and evening appointments are available. For questions or to schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation call (425) 365-5118 or contact at LakeWashingtonTherapy@gmail.com.
- Adult Therapy
- Child Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Supervision for Therapists
- Wellness and Mental Health Seminars
- Anxiety including Panic Disorder, PTSD, and Social Anxiety
- Depression and Sadness
- Life Transitions
- Workplace Stress
- Grief related to life changes, loss of loved ones, and pet loss
- Behavior Problems in Children
- ADHD in Adults and Children
- Difficulties managing anger or being assertive
Lake Washington Therapy is an in-network provider for most Premera, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, First Choice Health, and Lifewise plans. Lyra health is also accepted. For patients who are seen out of network, most insurances will reimburse 50-80% of session fees after a deductible is met, please contact your insurance for specifics. We will provide an invoice for submission. HSA and FSA cards are accepted directly, as are credit and debit cards and checks.